The very special Xmas Bonus is on! Buy a ticket for £1 and enter a draw to win B£1,000, or one of 22 runner up prizes – including original B£ merchandise and 12 mystery prizes donated by Brixton businesses this Christmas!
- Raffle draw on 16th December
- 22 runner-up prizes: new prizes donated by Brixton businesses revealed daily
- Get up to 10 tickets to boost your chances!
Proceeds from the Brixton Bonus go into the Brixton Fund, our local grants scheme: so it’s a win for Brixton every time!
Turn £1 into B£1,000 and cover all your Xmas costs
With B£1,000 in your pocket, you can cover all your Christmas costs: buy gifts for family and friends, groceries, decorations, and any other festive items – all from local, independent shops. For some great ideas, check out gift guides made by B£ users in the previous years, or see what previous Bonus winners spent their prize money on.
You could spend your Brixton Grand on:
- groceries at Faiz Foods or Brixton Whole Foods
- Xmas booze at House of Bottles or Market Row Wines
- delicious deli treats from Cornercopia, Salon, or Parissi
- excellent gifts for family and friends from 20 Storey, Circus, Brixi, Diverse, Turpentine
For a full list of B£ businesses, visit the B£ Directory.
12 Days of BriXmas Advent Calendar – win one of 22 very special runner-up prizes!
We’ve teamed up with Brixton businesses who donated 12 very special prizes. We will announce a new prize every day from 1st until 12th December – keep an eye on our social media, or come see the advent calendar at the B£ Cafe!
- 1 December: two mosaics classes with Heart in Art Workshops
2 sessions of mosaics workshop with master mosaic artist Kes Young! Kes will work with you to design and learn to use tools and then grout your own unique piece as part of a chilled group mosaic class at the B£ cafe.
- 2 December: jug by Omnis
Hand made, hand painted jug from Omnis.
3 Dec: Koi Ramen gyoza
Free gyoza at Koi Ramen!
4 Dec: cupcakes from Cupped
24 Christmas cupcakes, a mix of gingerbread, mince pie, and vanilla bean Christmas tree. Boxed and delivered with a big red bow!
5 Dec: design plate from Circus
A Danish 1970s ceramic dish, designed by Bjorn Wimblad.
- 6 December: BCA membership
A year’s Friends of the Black Cultural Archives membership! Gives you exclusive invitations to special events at the BCA in Windrush Square, as well as other bonuses including free BCA branded tote bag, 10% discount in the BCA cafe and shop, and priority booking on events.
- 7 December: £20 framing voucher from Studio 73
The craftspeople at Studio 73 will expertly frame your beloved print or photo.
- 8 December: Brixton Brewery tour and tasting
- 9 December: Sunday lunch for two with wine at Salon
- 10 December: Tagua Nut necklace from Diverse Gifts
- 11 December: Bottomless brunch at 384
Bottomless brunch for 2 people at 384 in January! A 2 hour sitting, with any bunch dish and bottomless prosecco, coffee and Bloody Marys. Whew.
- 12 December: evening meal at cafe Van Gogh
Candelit evening meal for two at Cafe van Gogh on Brixton Road. You’ll get to sample their gourmet creative plant-based recipes.
B£ is also offering some very special prizes for this Bonus round – here are 10 more prizes you could win:
- Free meal for 2 at the B£ Cafe
- Free coffee/tea at the B£ Cafe for a week
- B£ note set in presentation wallets (featuring all 2nd edition notes and the anniversary Deller note) (2 prizes)
- The Great Brixton Book (2 prizes)
- B£ mug + 2 t-shirts (2 prizes)
- B£ bag + 2 t-shirts (2 prizes)
Have a look at our online shop for more details of each item, and good luck!